About Linda Denise
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Wellington real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Atlantis, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Coconut Creek, Coral Springs, Deerfield Beach, Delray Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Greenacres, Highland Beach, Hillsboro Beach, Hypoluxo, Jupiter, Lake Worth, Lantana, Lauderdale By The Sea, Lauderdale Lakes, Lauderhil areas, please contact me.
- Attended Gold Coast School of Real Estate.
- Active Realtor since November 1996.
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer.
- I Specialize in All Levels of Real Estate.
- I Work with Buyers Or Sellers.
- Contact Me For A Free Market Analysis Of Your Home.
- Or Let Me Help You Find The Home Of Your Dreams.
- Attended BCC FAU and achieved a Bachelors Degree in Education as well as one in Social Science.
- Previously taught Middle and High School in Palm Beach & Broward Counties.
- Familiar with local schools and day care.